Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 29, 2010

NEW CHOC BAR PUZZLE and I LOVE U


susah mengucapkan nya dengan kata-kata....
katakan saja dengan 'coklat ucapan I love u'...
tongue tight when come to the big 'L' word ,
express your feeling with "I Love u" choc bar..
show him/her the sweetness of your love....



ukuran : 19cm x 11cm x1.5cm



choc bar puzzle
ukuran 15cm x 15cm x 1.5cm



My model.... and commentor...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your chocolates look beautiful!I came across your site from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this Chocolate widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about chocolates,Thanks!

Post a Comment

Everything in between....

A mother to a year 6 yrs old boy and wife to an army officer.... a part time chocolate craft maker....love to explore and try something delicious...... Craving for chocolate @ need something to give away for special occasions....'PERSONALISED YOUR SWEET TREATS' .... try my 100% halal homemade chocs...just a new passion I love to share with everybody and making it my small home base business.. Have a nice chocolaty day...

Please free to call or sms me at 019 254 1464..
email : herchocolatecottage@gmail.com
 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!