Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BAKUL BUNGA COKLAT

I love making these baskets.... its kinda a theraphy for me when it turn out looking really beautiful and yet very tempting... but sometimes i have to crack my head to get ideas and the right combination of colours....


I named this "summer pink"... my PK, who had been urging me to do it for her niece's engagement..... 







Ordered for engagement in Tawau Sabah...
BLUE AND CREAM THEME






PURPLE THEME.
Ordered by my colleque for her sister's engagement ,...thanks cikgu...




GOLD AND CREAM THEME
ordered by Jue, for engagement..thanks jue





SILVER AND BLACK THEME
ordered by my Ex GB for her daughter "HANTARAN PERKAHWINAN'..thanks ..









GREEN AND CREAM THEME
ordered by cikgu haliza for engagement..thanks..







THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER CHOC BASKETS..
I promise my colleague if she gets married i'll make her chocolate....... she got married in dec 2010....and now waiting for her new baby...congratsss.....







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Everything in between....

A mother to a year 6 yrs old boy and wife to an army officer.... a part time chocolate craft maker....love to explore and try something delicious...... Craving for chocolate @ need something to give away for special occasions....'PERSONALISED YOUR SWEET TREATS' .... try my 100% halal homemade chocs...just a new passion I love to share with everybody and making it my small home base business.. Have a nice chocolaty day...

Please free to call or sms me at 019 254 1464..
email : herchocolatecottage@gmail.com
 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!